Keeping Current on Indigenous HR
Location: Zoom Video Calls
Next Call Date: Tuesday October 20th 10am CDT
Legacy Bowes hosts FREE video calls supporting the Leaders and HR staff of First Nations on the tough questions surrounding COVID-19. We have focused on topics such as: hero pay (hazard pay), EI vs. CERB and motivating employees working from home.
With Sheila North, Legacy Bowes Director of Strategic Partnerships and former Grand Chief of MKO and a panel of senior Human Resource experts, we answer questions brought to us from our clients and share them with others in similar situations. Our panel includes two of our Senior Consultants Wendy Hofford and Evelyn Mayor.
Legacy Bowes is honoured to host guest speakers on the weekly video calls. Past Honoured Guests include: Chief Smith of Brokenhead Ojibway Nation, Chief Morin of Enoch Cree Nation, Chief Hudson of Peguis First Nation, Councillor Carmen Little of Ahtahkakoop Cree Nation and TIPI Insurance Partners, Evelyn Pratt of Sioux Valley Dakota Nation and more!
- September 15, 2020 with Margaret MacKinnon, Human Resources of Ma Mawi Wi Chi Itata
- August 18, 2020 with Evelyn Pratt, Councilwoman of Sioux Valley Dakota Nation
- July 21, 2020 with Sheila North on TIPI Insurance Partners acquisition of Legacy Bowes
- July 7, 2020 with Wendy Hofford on Workplace Health and Safety
- June 23, 2020 with Paulette Lavallee, CEO of Pine Creek First Nation
- June 9, 2020 with Carmen Little, Councillor of Ahtahkakoop Cree Nation
- June 2, 2020 with Chief Hudson of Peguis First Nation
- May 26, 2020 with Christine Cook of PKF Laywers and Grand Chief Fiddler of Nishnawbe Aski Nation
- May 19, 2020 with Kathy Kishiqueb, Former Chief of Onigmaing Ojibway Nation and Currently with Kenora Chiefs Organization
- May 12, 2020 with Chief Crate of Fisher River Cree Nation
- May 5, 2020 with Chief Morin of Enoch Cree Nation
- April 28, 2020 with Chief Smith of Brokenhead Ojibway Nation
- April 21, 2020
- April 7, 2020
- March 24, 2020