Location: Winnipeg Convention - Centre Millennium Suite
Date: November 28, 2017
Time: 8 am - 11 am
- Incoming Federal Legislation
- Impact on Provincial Legislation
- R v Skinner Decision
- Impact on your workplace
- Impact on current policies
- Impact on workplace health & safety
- Impact on duty to accommodate
- What should employers do?
Instructor: Barbara Bowes, FCPHR, CMC, M.Ed., CCP
Barbara is the President of Legacy Bowes Group and offers over thirty years of HR consulting service. She is also a well-known newspaper columnist, radio personality, and author.